50's make up styles : Make up artist certificate : Make up outlet stores.
Cheap Makeup Train Cases. No 7 Makeup
Cheap Makeup Train Cases
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- string: a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- Teach (a person or animal) a particular skill or type of behavior through practice and instruction over a period of time
- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; "express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction"
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
- Be taught in such a way
- Cause (a mental or physical faculty) to be sharp, discerning, or developed as a result of instruction or practice
- An item of luggage; a suitcase
- (case) an occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"
- A container designed to hold or protect something
- The outer protective covering of a natural or manufactured object
- (case) look over, usually with the intention to rob; "They men cased the housed"
- (case) event: a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"
I live basically in downtown Denver (I don't want to say my *exact* neighborhood as I don't want any weird stalkers! Hah) and so it is all street parking. I live in a converted Victorian so it is not like there is a driveway and garages seem to be for the newer buildings or nicer ones. My building is not crappy but I was definitely looking for CHEAP when I moved ;-)
Parking is a premium, obviously. I DO get a parking sticker so I can park in places most others cannot, but unless I go straight there from work say (which I pretty much never do, even if I do not spend the night at Dave's I usually go over there after work), there is no way.
My 2 favorite places to park is in the loading zone right smack in front of my front door, or in this lot in the alley behind my building which says 'private parking' but for the life of me I cannot figure out who it belongs to, as the other buildings DO have underground garages.
I figured I would be pushing my luck, especially since it seems I have been spending a LOT more nights at my place lately. Thing is, the loading zone is enough for 2 cars and there are ALWAYS people there at night.
So this morning I was loading up my car and I saw a cop sticking this parking ticket on my window. Lame! What is funny (but not really) is I *was* loading my car - I had walked out with a suitcase, my big makeup train case, laptop bag, weekend bag, and bag of dirty laundry...and the cop SAW me with it, and sat there and watched me load my car!
I was complaining about it to my friend at work who used to be a cop and he looked at me like I was the stupidest person and said the loading zone is for big trucks, not people who need to load stuff in their car. Um...I never knew that. The ticket is only $20 but I am still somewhat irked and I think I might go down and contest it just to be an ass because the office downtown is only a few blocks from my place.
Oh well though, at $20 bucks a pop if I am going to be spending this much time at my apartment I will still park there instead of parking several blocks away! I love my neighborhood and it is fun and trendy and all that but there are some pretty sketchy parts in it too and while I am not scared, I am also not stupid and will park close and illegally any day over legally and far and walk alone in the dark.
My kawaii case!!!
This case used to be a huge display case in my boutique. I brought it home when I closed my shop, in hopes I could fit some of my kawaii collection inside.
Its about full!!! hehe!
And this wont even hold...id say 20% of everything kawaii I own! 99% of my stationary items dont go in here....those are stored in boxes.
I love this case. It lights up to!!!!..though I didnt light it for these pics. But at night, it looks
like a gorgeous kawaii heaven!
Be sure to blow this up under the "all sizes" tab above the pic so you can get a good look inside!
I still have things from my vacay I need to add to it as well!
scar make up
makeup for light blue eyes
make up birthday parties
freelance makeup artist rates
best makeup for wrinkled skin
holiday make up tips
Post a comment
| HOME |